Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent occupation.
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us by means of a clear declaration (eg a letter, facsimile or e Mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required. In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will return all the payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) Within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the deadline of 14 days.
They bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Withdrawal form template
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
– To Foodpunk GmbH, Arastraße 2, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany Tel: +49 89 35762016, info [at] foodpunk.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
– Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exclusion or premature termination of the right of revocation
The right of revocation does not exist with contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and which are subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– the supply of goods which are likely to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market to which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– the supply of goods which, on condition of their consistency, have been inseparably mixed with other goods;
– for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of digital media when the download has been completed.
The modalities referred to in this section “returns” are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. The section “Teaching about the Right of Revocation for Consumers”.
Customers are requested to report the return to the seller by telephone +49 89 35762016 or email info [at] foodpunk.com to notify the return. In this way, they enable the vendor to assign the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to return the goods as a prepaid package to the vendor and to keep the receipt document. The seller shall reimburse the customer in advance the portokosten, if these are not to be borne by the buyer itself.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer owned by the purchaser, another suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid possible claims for damages due to poor packaging.
Last edited: 16.08.2017